Quilter Box - December 2019
Sorry, currently out of stock
December's Box includes:
- Love Letters fat quarter bundle (6 FQs) by Lindsay Wilkes of The Cottage Mama for Riley Blake ($21.00). With Valentine’s Day coming up in a little over one month, this fabric line is perfect. I think it’s absolutely darling and I just love the vintage vibe that this line evokes!
- Box of Hearts quilt pattern by Allison Harris of Cluck Cluck Sew ($9.45). I know I just sent you one of Allison’s patterns last month, but this pattern is the perfect fit for the Love Letters FQB you’re receiving. Mix in some basics and few more valentine-y prints and it’ll be the perfect quilt for February! In fact, I’m itching to get started on mine...as soon as the new year is here! Plus, Allison’s patterns are the best (and so is she)!
- Vintage Sewing Machine enamel ornament in rose gold by Maker Valley ($15.95). I am SO excited to finally share this exciting new product! Last year we made a few ornaments and they were so well loved that we knew we had to do it again this year. This ornament is a larger version of our popular Vintage Sewing Machine enamel pin and I am so in love with how it turned out!
- Flatter spray from Soak Wash in Yuzu ($12.00). I started off the subscription boxes in April with a Flatter Spray, so I thought it would only be fitting to finish them off with another bottle! Plus Yuzu is my favorite scent!
- Set of 10 Greeting/Thank You Cards by Maker Valley ($10.00). These fun cards feature some of our favorite phrases that my husband, Dave, and I use regularly. I’ve been wanting to design cards for a while now, and after we made the holiday cards for the November box, we knew we had to make some for the December box! Dave was especially proud when he came up with the phrase “Quilty Friendships are Binding” for one of the cards!
- Set of 12 Quilt Care Instruction Cards by Maker Valley ($8.50). Have you ever gifted a quilt but not had time to include some basic care instructions? This is a colorful set of cards that you can gift with a quilt, and left blank on the backside so you can write a note to the recipient!
- Sewing heart enamel pin in rose gold by Maker Valley ($9.95). We thought we would make a red version of our popular sewing heart pin to match the Valentine fabric in this month’s box.
- Set of 10 Wonder Clips from Clover ($6.95). These clips are so handy when binding a quilt! And people continue to find other uses for them when crafting and a third hand would be useful!