Quilter Box - Holiday
This special holiday box includes:
- Pemberley fat quarter bundle (7 FQs) by Citrus & Mint Designs for Riley Blake ($24.50). As a fan of Jane Austen, I am SO in love with this fabric line and let me tell you, it was hard to narrow it down to these seven prints! I hope you find a use for this charming fabric and that while you are sewing you are either listening to one of Austen’s novels or watching one of the many adaptations that are out there! My personal favorite (currently, as it does change over time) is Sense & Sensibility with Emma Thompson, Alan Rickman, and Hugh Grant. Swoon!
- One Way quilt pattern by Cluck Cluck Sew ($8.95). I love Allison’s patterns and was smitten with this one in particular. When I was considering what pattern would go well with the fabric bundle this month, I had a hunch that this would be a perfect match! So I decided to make a version using Pemberley and I could not be more in love with how it turned out! You have to go see mine on my Instagram page (@makervalley)!
Aurifil thread ($13.33). This is my favorite thread that I use for piecing as well as when I quilt on my domestic machine! It is a cotton thread in 50wt, 1422 yards in silver white. It can be used for machine embroidery, quilting and serging.
- Silicone Iron Rest by the Gypsy Quilter ($5.49). This product is designed to protect surfaces from a hot iron. I’ve been using it for a month or so and so far, I’m loving it!
- Set of 10 holiday notecards by Maker Valley ($10.00). I have been telling Dave, for MONTHS that I want to make holiday cards so I’m thrilled to finally be including these in this box. I really love how they turned out!
- Set of 20 holiday gift tags by Maker Valley ($5.00). In making the notecards, I thought it would be fun to create some matching gift tags, and I was right because it was fun!
- Procrasti-quilter vinyl sticker by Maker Valley ($1.50). We turned one of our enamel pin designs into this sticker which I love because it is just so dang relatable! “Dinner? Nope, I’m sewing. Clean the bathroom? Nope, I have this quilt to finish.” Procrasti-quilters, UNITE!